Operations Project Manager
Our client, leading supplier of wind power solution has opened a new position Operations Project Manager
- Lead activities to manufacture main components for Wind Turbine Generators.
- Coordinate engineering and technology, quality, logistics, procurement and projects.
- Represent the company by managing the appointed subcontractors for major activities for operations and related services.
- Ensure compliance with Russian legislation for operations activities.
- Manage various internal and external stakeholders around the operations area of responsibility.
- Responsible for managing the risks and claims within the operations area.
- Manage locally hired personnel.
COMPETENCES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in engineering (preferred manufacturing, mechanical, electrical).
- Strong experience with Production or Project Management from Operations or Projects within the Russian Federation in an international business environment.
- Knowledge Russian norms and standards relating to manufacturing and construction, as well as holding a Nostroy membership or possibility to acquire it is a benefit.
- Excellent English skills.
- Full compliance with the Labour code of the Russian Federation.
- Temporary contract for 1 year.